Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Selfish People Suck

So many of you know or don't, but there have been many problems with Frank's family recently. He wants them at the wedding and so do I. They seem to have this crazy notion that we don't want them there. They also think that because they're not in the bridal party that they're not special or part of the wedding. News flash some of you were asked to be in the bridal party but gave it up because I am not going to pay for your attire! I am not made of money and neither are my parents that's why I'm doing a lot of DIY projects. Another funny thing that they think is that the officiant, whom is my cousin, is actually going to ask if anyone objects. Sorry, but that is something that is not really a regular part of the wedding and won't be part of my wedding. Anyone who thinks they're gonna ruin OUR day and OUR wedding has another thing coming. Anybody in my family can tell you I am not one to piss off. You fuck with me I will destroy you! My family is happy for us and if Frank's family doesn't want to be happy for us then they can fuck off. This is going to be the happiest day of our lives and we only want happy positive people around us. Oh and if anyone has a problem with me say to me, not to my fiance. That just screams immaturity and people that obviously haven't grown up yet. Choose your battles wisely because this is one bitch you don't want to piss off!

3 comments:

  1. so if you cant say what u want to my face either than what is ur point ur a bith too and iam not one to fuck with either so come one over ive got some words i would love to say too ur face .Never had a problem telling someone what i think or fell just thought sense frank is my family he should know how we feel first not you so get over it ..Ps you gave a threat to the wrong Bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. You should keep ur nose out of other peoples business like frank and his brother what they have to say to each other is because they are brothers and perry wants the best for him ... he never said it was because he was getting married to YOU its the fact that hes getting married at all
    Hes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Frank has a funny way of repeating what comes out of perrys mouth because he never once said ur name JESSICA

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it involves Frank and I's relationship it is my business. I can say the same thing to you and tell you to keep your fucking nose out of my business. I'm not scared of you Catelyn, there's nothing you can do to me except try to insult me. Oh and my Grandma says "Tough shit. Our wedding is about us." Oh and learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

    ReplyDelete