Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update on my life and the wedding

So, as many people know I am getting married and I also graduated college, woot! There were several bumps in the wedding planning in the beginning. Some bridesmaids dropped out but were given other VIP jobs, and another was thrown out due to way too much drama for me to handle. But at last we have the final line up and I couldn't ask for better ladies!! I have my best lady aka MOH Lauren Williams, she is my right hand woman and has been there for me when I needed her most in this stressful ordeal; next is my cousin Lauren Oliver, I love her so much and I am so happy that she is going to be standing up there on my special day; and of course my sister from another mister Tessa Wadsworth, also very excited she is going to be sharing this very special day with me. My cousin Jenny is marrying Frank and I, words cannot describe how grateful I am she accepted to do this. And of course my niece Iris and Frank's niece Betty are our flower girls, and my oldest nephew Emerson is our ringbearer. Frank's groomsmen are his brother Perry, his oldest nephew Jacob, and his brother from another mother Justin. I never realized how much time and energy goes into planning a wedding, especially when you're on a tight budget. However, after emailing what seemed like 100 venues and photographers and caterers, I found my places that met my budget and my dream wedding. I have all the vendors picked out and I even found affordable dresses for my girls. Now if only I could decide on the issue of suits vs tuxes. This year has also been off to a rocky start, a day after my birthday my pup Itty Bitty passed away to a horrible tragic accident. Since then I haven't really felt like doing much but, I know I need to get my ass in gear. I still have so much to do and only 5 months left. Good news though, Frank finally got his GED and now he is going to college to get his AAOT degree, very excited and happy for him. I am still job hunting but it's slim pickings right now. I've decided that when Frank is done with school I want to go back to either be a paramedic or a midwife. I just want to be able to give back as much as possible and know that at the end of the day that I was able to help many people. My health has also taken a toll on my mood lately too. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over a month ago and they put me on muscle relaxers and all they seem to do is make me sleep all damn day. I hate the muscle spasms and the muscle pain but sleeping all day isn't worth relieving some of it. This weekend I go see my wedding planner and if I remember maybe I'll get on here and post about it. But don't hold your breath, I'm really bad at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment